As a rural broker, you work in a competitive and demanding market. You have to keep the trust of your clients by delivering products that suit their needs and great service.
At Primacy, we have some of the most tailored insurance products in the market. We work with you in a timely and efficient manner, settling claims quickly and fairly, so you can pass this level of service onto your clients. And thanks to our online broker portal, you can reduce response times and tailor quotes and policies instantly to meet your clients’ needs.
So, partner with Primacy today and we’ll help you achieve the highest level of service for your clients.
- Why should I partner with Primacy?
For over 20 years, we’ve helped brokers deliver the most cost effective risk management solutions for their clients. We specialise in agriculture and forestry insurance, it’s what we do. We understand the important role insurance plays in managing risk and we can work with you to provide the best solutions for your clients’ needs.
When you partner with Primacy, you gain access to a full suite of tailored crop and forestry insurance products, including broadacre, cotton, forestry, greenhouse, horticulture, viticulture and fruiting trees and vines. We can tailor any solution to the complex needs of your clients by providing a variety of coverage benefits and options.
We also provide all our brokers with access to our online broker portal, PATH. This online system makes your life easier by reducing response times and allowing you to instantly tailor quotes and policies to meet the needs of your clients.
- How do I register to partner with Primacy?
You can apply for registration by completing the Broker Application Form and returning to Primacy, or you can contact us directly to speak to our insurance product experts.
- How do I access PATH?
Once you’ve registered to partner with Primacy, we’ll provide login details so you can access the portal. The system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing you to safely access your clients’ information anytime, anywhere.
- What are the benefits of using PATH?
We understand the delays and frustrations you can experience when arranging coverage for your clients. With PATH, you can:
- Access vital and accurate client information and documentation immediately
- Access relevant product information to respond to client queries promptly and give accurate advice
- Access and analyse different cover and premium options so you can tailor the most appropriate cover for your clients’ needs
- Arrange quotes online
- Complete policies and renewals in the most efficient manner
- Effectively manage your client database by setting up timely renewal reminders, helping you keep track of your clients’ coverage and reminding you when renewals are due
- Broker Login