When fire or hail strike without warning, your client needs an insurer who understands their business and needs. Our Broadacre policies will give them full protection when the unexpected happens so their livelihood is covered against damage and loss of yield.
Having an effective insurance policy in place will:
- Enable their business to survive through extreme weather conditions
- Reduce their stress so they can focus on increasing production levels
- Take away their uncertainty so they can build long-term plans
Primacy are Australia and New Zealand’s rural crop insurance experts. Our goal is to make sure your clients’ business receives the most supportive, cost-effective insurance protection.
- What events are covered?
We provide cover against the loss of yield due to:
- What cover options can be chosen?
We offer two different types of cover:
- PreHarvest Revision.
Designed to be cost effective, our PreHarvest Revision works on a fixed insurance sum, which is finalised prior to the harvesting period.
- AfterHarvest Declaration.
A more flexible policy allowing payment of an accurate premium, which reflects the levels of yield produced in a season.
- PreHarvest Revision.
- What crop types can be covered?
We provide cover for most broadacre summer and winter crop types as well as sugarcane.
- How to obtain a quote and arrange cover?
You will need to obtain a completed application form from your client and submit it to Primacy or you can log onto our online system and enter the details for a quote.
- What benefits does the cover provide?
There are a number of benefits available:
- Replant subsidy due to loss at an early growth stage
- Straying Livestock
- Chemical overspray
- Storage and transit cover for harvested grain or baled hay
- Firefighting benefit
- Additional harvest expenses benefit
- Additional expenses
- Field splitting (if the paddock is greater than 200 hectares)
- Insured area adjustment of up to 10% per crop type prior to final revision date, where a field is omitted or an area of the field is incorrectly declared
- Insured area adjustment of up to 2.5% per crop type after the final revision date, where a field is omitted or an area of the field is incorrectly declared
- What optional benefits can be chosen under this cover?
We provide reducing excess as an optional benefit where the excess becomes less as the extent of the loss increases.
"I have received nothing but positive feedback and gratitude from our clients over the way the claims have been handled and the speed with which they have been settled."
Kym Bache - MGA Insurance Brokers
"Always so helpful whenever I need something queried or sorted. Very happy with the service, especially as this is our first year using Primacy."
Veronica Taylor - Mattiske & Henderson Insurance Services
"Always very helpful and patient. The staff are just wonderful."
Robyn Jackson - Allsure Insurance
Redirecting to applications area
- How do I make a claim?
- What information do I need to provide when making a claim?
You need to provide the time when the loss occurred, the cause of the loss, a description of the crops damaged, an estimate of the nature and extent of the physical damage and details of any other insurance under which your client is entitled to claim for the same loss.